The kit includes:
- 1. Zerg Industries Vtec Conversion Sandwich Plate with a -6AN fitting for the plate and head.
- 2. -6AN steel braided teflon hose for oil supply
- 3. Zerg Industries Vtec Conversion Dowels for proper alignment of the head and block without machining
- 4. 1/8 NPT tap and plug for the oil port in the head
- 5. Zerg Industries head gasket with any bore size and dowel holes opened for any application
-When we say ” NO Machining ” we mean that there is no reason that anyone cannot do this kit in their own garage.
– The only thing that must be done is tapping the head for the plug .
- The VTEC line and fitting all use existing ports with no need to do anything else.
This is a brand new LS VTEC kit with basically everything needed to do the conversion. This is needed when installing a VTEC cylinder head to any B series 81mm non vtec block. Example -B16/B17/B18 VTEC cylinder head to a 81mm Non vtec Block. This kit includes a Oil filter adapter, stainless braided -6 hose, fittings to connect hose to cylinder head and oil filter adapter, custom dowel pins (no machining required), head plug, tap and a OEM made in Japan headgasket. The oil filter adapter also has 2 additional other ports for you to connect anything else to which would need oil pressure, such as a oil pressure gauge or to feed oil to a TURBO. With this kit, you do not need to bring your block or head to any machine shop for work to be done. The custom dowel pins will align the vtec head to the non vtec block perfectly. This is a complete kit which allows anyone to install a vtec head onto a non vtec block without any additional parts or machine work.