AEM's part number 30-4110NS Wideband UEGO air/fuel ratio Controller Gauge is sold without a wideband sensor. This allows users to source a Bosch 4.9LSU sensor separately to potentially save money.
AEM’s legendary Digital Wideband O2 AFR UEGO Gauge is a wideband UEGO air/fuel ratio controller (AFR) and gauge in one. It unites accuracy, speed and control with an easy to read, digital LED display and sweeping LED “needle” that changes colors as AFR changes from rich to lean.
APPROVED SENSORS FOR USE WITH 30-4110NS
AEM 30-2004 Bosch LSU4.9 (950mm)
Bosch 17025 Bosch LSU4.9 (950mm)
Walker 250-25036 Bosch LSU4.9 (950mm)
Walker 250-25075 Bosch LSU4.9 (325mm)
AEM tested many sensors with the 30-4110NS, including popular inexpensive knockoff sensors, and determined that only the following sensors will deliver reliable performance:
Using the above sensors ensures that the factory sensor calibration is accurate and that the controller performs optimally. The use of any non-approved sensor may affect the controller’s operation, and will void the warranty of the 30-4110NS.
The new 30-4110NS Wideband UEGO Controller Gauge has the same display range and includes the same calibrated scale on its 0-5v output (10-20 AFR), for data logging or closed-loop feedback control when used with a standalone ECU. A serial output (RS232) is also included for outputting AFR values for data logging and feedback control.
- Center LED Readout Displays Gasoline Values from 10 to 18 :1 AFR
- Outer LED Ring Displays Gasoline values from 11 to 16.75 :1 AFR
- 0-5V Output Gasoline values from 10 to 20 :1 AFR
- 0-5V Output E85 values from 6.6 to 13.2 :1 AFR
- 0-5V Output Ethanol values from 6.14 to 12.3 :1 AFR
- 0-5V Output Methanol values from 4.4 to 8.8 :1 AFR
- 0-5V Output Lambda values from .68 to 1.36
- Center LED Readout Displays Lambda values from .68 to 1.23
- Outer LED Ring Displays Lambda values from .75 to 1.14
AEM's digital gauge-type wideband controllers feature a LED display and sweeping LED "needle" that changes colors as AFR changes from rich to lean, a 52mm (2-1/16") gauge housing that fits in most gauge pods, and they can be remotely mounted virtually anywhere. AEM's legendary Wideband UEGO ('you-way-go') Air/Fuel Ratio Controller Gauges unite accuracy, speed and control with an easy to read, digital interface. AEM created the first wideband controller and gauge combination in 2004.
30-4110NS Wideband UEGO Controller Gauge Features:
- Controller gauge and hardware sold without wideband sensor
- Weld-in bung included
- No free air sensor calibration required with approved sensors
- 52mm (2-1/16") gauge housing
- 0-5v analog output (10-20 AFR range only)
- RS232 Serial output
- Interchangeable black/white faceplates and black/silver bezels included
Generally Ships in 1-5 Business Days