• Coil springs are CNC-wound using SAE 9254 steel
• Mono-tube shock design (non-adjustable)
• 46mm piston, 20mm shaft
• FINA shock oil, high pressure Nitrogen gas
• Height adjustment range: up to 4"
• Front: 12 kg/mm (671 lbs/in)
• Rear: 10 kg/mm (559 lbs/in)
Each BLOX Racing coilover system is designed with specifically matched spring rates and shock valving to offer enthusiasts unparalleled handling characteristics, while maintaining suitable ride comfort and quality.
The Competition Series is designed for the rigors of high performance road course driving and racing. Enthusiasts are able to fine tune and maximize their suspension set-up by easily adjusting their vehicle’s ride height and corner weights.
Generally Ships in 5-10 Business Days