AEM's Wideband UEGO Controller is available in single- and dual-channel modes, and is the most affordable UEGO controller available. The AEM Wideband UEGO controller has a very low current draw, and features both 0-5v calibrated output and 0-1v calibrated output to mimic the factory narrow-band sensor, eliminating the chance of a factory computer issuing a trouble code.
- Ideal for use with ANY aftermarket standalone engine managament system
- Accurate to 0.1 AFR (Bosch UEGO conditioning)
- Available in single- or dual-channel modes
- Bosch sensor(s) included
- 0-5v calibrated output with 0-1v secondary output to eliminate trouble codes
- Extruded enclosure features titanium anodizing for enhanced durability