AEM pioneered the Cold Air induction system for sport compact cars in 1994.
A Cold Air intake system relocates the filter outside of the engine compartment to deliver the coolest air inlet temperatures possible. Cooler air carries more oxygen, which translates into a more intense explosion in the combustion chamber to create more horesepower and torque. But that's only part of the power equation. Tuning the inlet pipe in length and diameter to match the engine's resonance helps move more air to the cylinders (think of your engine as a big air pump), and no company on the market can tune an inlet as well as we can. We also monitor fuel trim correction factors and all OBDII sensors during R&D to eliminate leaning the engine out and/or throwing a check engine light.
Our Cold Air systems are dyno-proven and tested against the competition to create more useable power than any other system of their kind. Every AEM Cold Air induction system features the highest standards of construction and we are so confident in their fit and performance that we guarantee them for the life of your vehicle. All AEM Cold Air systems are either 50-state legal or pending (excluding "Off Road" and "Hybrid" systems), include a lifetime DRYFLOW Synthetic air filter and come with a limited lifetime warranty.
* Outperforms every other Cold Air system on the market
* Manufactured and assembled in the USA
* 50-state legal or pending legality
* Inlet constructed of lightweight aircraft aluminum and mandrel bent for maximum flow
* Reinforced TIG-welded brackets and fittings deliver added durability
* Utilizes a complete hardware kit with soft mounts for a guaranteed perfect fit
* AEM’s lifetime DRYFLOW Synthetic air filter is 99.4% efficient, filters to one micron, and never needs filter oil!
* Comprehensive installation instructions, decals and license plate frame included
* Available powdercoated in red, blue or silver, or with a mirror-polished finish
* Guaranteed for life