Skunk2 Lower Control Arms for the EF, DA, EG, and DC2 chassis also feature adjustable sway bar mounting holes so you can fine tune the feel and balance of the rear suspension.
Skunk2 Lower Control Arms for the EP3, DC5, EM, ES and YH3 chassis feature unique steel mounting plates to evenly distribute the clamping force of the Skunk2 hardware, eliminating the tendency to over stress the material and eventually loosen over time. Included in the Hardware Kit you will find a Skunk2 embossed socket and 10 point zinc plated bolts. The socket is used to remove the OEM hardware as well as install the New Skunk2 Hardware.
• Features that Set Skunk2 Apart from the Competition
• Three Durable Anodized Finishes (JDM Gold, Gun Metal, and Clear CNC)
• CNC Machined from Forged AL-2024 Aluminum
• I-Beam Design for Maximum Strength and Resistance to Twisting and Bending
• Finite Element Analysis (FEA) for Strength and Performance
• Adjustable Sway Bar Mounting Holes (EF, DA, EG, DC2, and EK Chassis Only)
• Low Deflection Polyurethane Bushings that Act like Bearings
• Over 25% Lighter than Stock
• Special Zinc Plated Steel Mounting Plates, Hardware, and Skunk2 Tool (EP3, DC5, EM, ES and YH3 Chassis Only)